Locally owned and operated, Guild & Spence has been in business for over 40 years. Our Solar Division offers bespoke solar power system design and installation. The solar team will work with you and your client to establish the best solar solution for their home. We understand well how the design and new build process works and can work our installation in with your build schedule accordingly. Our sales consultant has over 7 years of experience in the solar industry and can answer any questions that your client may have. Our installers are also electricians and have been trained by NZ market leading solar specialist installers and product suppliers. They take great pride in their work and are particularly careful on the roof when installing the panels. The G & S administration team will also take care of the paperwork required with the network company and electrical retailers to ensure network compliance is obtained and correct meter installation is scheduled. We make the whole process from design to completed installation easy and stress free for you and your client.
Some of our current products/services are:
• Tier 1 panels:
- Mid range, High output, 10 year product & 25 year performance warranties
- Premium range, 25 year product & 25 performance warranties
- Frameless panels, perfect for a low pitched roof
- All black (front, frame & underside) panel, great on darker coloured roofs and when aesthetics are important
• Inverters - global leading European designed and manufactured
• Battery options for both hybrid (grid connected with solar + battery) & off-grid systems
- Solar Power Diverters; use excess solar electricity to heat your hot water cylinder and/or charge your electric vehicle
- System Monitoring; various options available depending on system set up, some which offer detailed consumption
data on household circuits
Along with the support of our suppliers, we keep up to date and informed on important new technology entering the solar market. With the currently available solar technology in New Zealand, it really does make sense to install solar now! Please get in touch with us to arrange an appointment to discuss the best solution for your household.
|Contact Person:||Colleen Schumacher|
|Address:||2/48 Hull Road, Mount Maunganui,|